Two quick updates on what's been going on in the last few months since we last saw each other:
- In late March (last entry) I had a very bad case of the flu. What I didn't tell you was that I was severely limited on (a) the type and amount of medicine I could take to make me feel better (b) the way my body responded (taking ages to recover) because, well, I was in the early stages of pregnancy. So a belated "be sha'ah tova"/enhorabuena to me.
- Remember ResearchTrail? Well, it shut down, unfortunately. As you may recall, I called it quits late last year (before the first funding round) and was no longer a partner, but it is still disappointing to hear. Good luck to Dudu & Judy in their new ventures in the future...
Here they are, in ascending order of stress level:
- My sister-in-law and three nephews stayed with us for a visit. 13 days and 13 nights.
- Did some renovations to the house (dust, dust, everywhere, and no toys to be found)
- Have not yet completed (ehem, effectively started) handover to my recently hired replacement during the planned maternity leave
- I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up
- Bad news: Olmert is still PM. Worse news: Looks like Netanyahu is coming back. Or Barak.
- How the heck will I juggle three little monsters when I only have two hands? (No, I'm not expecting triplets, just baby #3)
- My wonderful friends and neighbors A & J just went back to Mexico for "a couple of years". (Yea right. I've heard that one before.) Still crying.
- It's terribly hot outside. And inside. Everywhere.
- How the heck will I handle three little monsters (and maternity leave) without A & J?